Hello Guys!!! Hi My Name is Manan. I want To Share You Latest Information of Plans Like Basic Start Business Plans, Architecture Plans With Different Flavours Making Houses Plans, Home, Floors, Building Developing Plans, Health Plans Means Involved Diet Plan, Exercise Plan, Weight lose Plan, Medicine Schedule, OR Personal Life Plans Like Retirement Plans, Educational Plan, Holidays Fun Many Trips Information , Cheap Trip Places, Fun Information, Low cost Holidays, Guys And Many More Information.....

 


Online Games

I think u get the point. Hilarious, right?


I think u get the point. Hilarious, right?!?

But what about the SPAM that isn’t so obvious? The emails frm people we handed a business card 2 at a Chamber  mixer (and didn't give permission 2 be added 2 their list) or who friended us on Facebook or emailed us through the Contact page on our website? What about those SPAMMERS? They’re a little more insidious – but are u competing with them? I would hope not.

Here’s the thing. I get hundreds of SPAM emails a week some are of the hilarious type and some are from people who actually want my business and think that SPAMMING me is the way 2 get it. And what strikes me hilarious is that 4 each SPAM email I get, I probably know at least 5 businesses personally – or even virtually 4 that matter, that I would turn 2 if I were looking 2 hire that particular product or service.  Why would I hire a complete stranger – and a SPAMMER at that?

So here’s my point:  When I am working with small business owners 2 develop marketing systems 4 their businesses one of the key elements of that process is figuring how they are different so they can stand out in a crowd. One way u can be different is 2 NOT spam, another is 2 actually get out there – either off- or on- line and meet people.  The more people who know u, the better ur chances of being thought of when they are ready 2 buy what u have 2 offer.  The whole goal here is 2 u’re ur business known in ur niche so that ur target market never has 2 turn 2 a stranger!
 
!!Link Partners!!
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! | Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine |Web Directories|Web Directories |